Tuesday, January 05, 2010

The Dirty Low Down

So, it's 2010 and I've been neglecting things here once again. There are several reasons:

1) We've had more responsibilities with less people at work so there's not enough time to play around once stories come out

2) I've spent so much time at work that I don't feel like sitting in front of a computer to ferret out stories on the web and create new material -- even though I've got a lot of hockey-related things on my mind through the first half of the season.

3) Finally...FINALLY, this trivia book which I've been quietly promoting for the last 8 1/2 months is nearing the final stages of completion. More editing and more questions forthcoming, and since we's gonna get PAID for this, whatever energy and creativity I feel now will be devoted to finishing this bastard off.

As such, I will most likely end up linking this site (still as my own personal domain) with that of the site of the group as whom we are writing said trivia book.

Beyond a simple biography and a ton of questions, people who travel over from the main link will be able to flip through the archives and see what kind of semi-professional hockey nerd I am.

No comments: