Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just When I Think I'm Out, They Pull Me Back In...

With Savenhl.com currently on indefinite hiatus, the Flyers mercifully in the playoffs and doing quite well, plus the recent abundant sunshine that heralds longer days ahead, I wanted to drop a quick note on here.

First, I'm glad I didn't delete this blog when I took the vacation back in August. Sometimes you gotta keep what's in your heart, and stash it away hidden in a corner until the right moment. As far as writing what's on my mind in a public forum, hockey is a greater and more inspirational force compared to the pull of musings on life and love and such from the King of Useless Knowledge.

Second, at the very least, I will post stuff here as long as the Flyers continue their season. With interest declining on the other place (to which my real name is attached) I will most likely continue with series previews from the conference quarterfinal round up to the Stanley Cup finals.

Third, I'm doing this with absolutely no pressure whatsoever. When I started the blog in September of 2006, I began writing with the sole focus of myself as an audience, and expanded that into an active record which I could show people if I wanted to get paid for my 22 years worth of hockey experience. That still holds, and I should be able to come up with some "think pieces" and opinionated news items to provide some good filler.

No comments: